Tuktu Hinterlands Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh's sleep disorder continued to plague her, so she decided she needed to get out for a bit. Part of her dreaded visiting the place that Colt had taken her- but part of her, that part that had sent her charging off after him after she'd exiled him- forced her to at least try and find him there. She doubted very much that she'd find him at all, and in the off chance that she did, she had no idea what she would do. She felt more free to travel, now that she wasn't a leader...She still performed patrols, knowing she couldn't allow wolves to join the pack but at least she could protect them and meet potential joiners before calling for Towhee or Quixote. But for a small amount of time, she was going to travel to that particular place, to stop and see if he was there- if she even deserved to go to that place. 

She couldn't believe her eyes when in the fading light of day she saw him. He was laying on the ground and at first, her heart leapt into her throat and she surged forward a few steps, thinking that he was hurt, sick or dead. She halted, though, and suddenly felt unwelcome as soon as she saw his sides moving slowly, and the cold air revealed the soft puffs of mist as he exhaled. She lowered her head, and pondered simply walking away, hoping he didn't realize she was there, so she turned as quietly as she could- but the crunch of her snow was almost too loud to bear, so she froze. Awkwardly, she hoped perhaps he'd just sleep, and not wake to see her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 02:18 PM