Tuktu Hinterlands Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh's heart raced as Colt began to speak again, this time with ire tinting his voice in such a way that she felt herself caught between getting wound up in his emotion, and fearing it at the same time. She wasn't looking at him as he spoke, but she could hear the way he was talking down to her...And all she could think of was the way Quixote had spoken to her. Of course, Quixote had been calm and considerate, and here was Colt, being angry and spiteful- but she perceived them as being similar because she couldn't see past her own emotions as they swirled and raged inside of her. Colt was trying to make her feel bad, the same way Quixote had made her feel bad. He was treating her like she was a child, and she was tired of it. 

She shook as she fought to convince herself that she would be alright. She feared that Colt might actually physically lash out at her- but at the same point, she wanted to smack him upside the head or shake him silly, just so that he might back down. She shook her head. Yet again, she chose to let his words fly over her head, and missed the point, more or less. She was too quick to react, and not considerate enough to listen and suss out what it was that was really bothering Colt. 

"I thought she was lying." She growled. She recalled the brief moment that Quixote had agreed with her- that the Blackfeather wolf had to have been lying about her motives. "She was lying about Screech. So how was I supposed to figure she'd lead you to Ceara when she helped kidnap her? Who the fuck does that?" She demanded. Colt had stood up, and she had regained a bit of her composure, but still looked as though she was torn between fight and flight.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 03:12 PM