Tuktu Hinterlands Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Of course, Colt would bring up the fact that she had chosen, effectively, to prioritize Towhee over Colt...She shook her head in frustration, brow furrowed. If she'd only had the maturity to apologize, she might have been able to fix things, but Niamh was a wolf who relied on excuses and justification rather than appeasing others. She wanted nothing more than to make him see that she had been right...Because she hated being in the wrong. She tried to think of some excuse to make, but just ended up getting more frustrated- and pinned it on him, rather than on herself. 

"How the fuck was I supposed to read your mind and know that that's what you wanted to do with her?" She asked, though she should have known him well enough to have had that thought. "I thought she had some other stupid plan, 'cause she was lying, so I was FINE with Towhee killing her." She said, before she moved onto the real issue at hand. "And I was angry- and I just...Can't deal with what...I couldn't deal with the thought of Towhee waking up like the way Screech did when he was knocked out. And if she did, and you were the one that did it...And you stepped in to protect a Blackfeather wolf, and that's just wrong," She blurted, stumbling over her own thought process. "If she'd ended up like Screech I never woulda forgiven you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if I knew you'd be my best and worst mistake - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 03:37 PM