Stone Circle enough about me, let's talk about you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette trotted to find Greyback. She didn't really have a reason for him to find him. She noticed a fresh trail going to the borders. It was not a surprise to her that the male was going to the borders. He was often found there, however, Valette didn't want him to move move too much with his injured shoulder. But she was afraid that he was not going to listen to her. Still it couldn't hurt to check upon him in Valette's opinion. She hoped that he wasn't getting sick of her.

When she got closer she noticed that Greyback wasn't alone at the borders. Her eye fell on the male that Greyback was talking to. A new recruit? Valette trotted closer, making her presence known. Her tail was lifted high, as she trotted with grace closer to the two males. "Greetings," she spoke. "I'm Valette," she introduced. She only caught the last bit the male was saying. Which was to the female's liking. They didn't need violent wolves. Valette then turned to Greyback to tell her more.
Messages In This Thread
enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 21, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 24, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 24, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 29, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 01:39 PM