Blackbeak Bluff It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh's ears lifted when Caiaphas confirmed that the kids were fine, even if she did speak as though she didn't want to be talking to Niamh at all. She understood- while Caiaphas probably liked hearing that she'd been right all along about Raven's being too busy with the kids (not that that was a bad thing, as her children were awesome little wolves and they were lucky to have her), it was still probably a bit of an affront to find this out after having been exiled without really having been heard out. She claimed to have found a couple of her other children, which made Niamh's features brighten slightly. That was good; Svalinn and Raleska were probably happy to have their siblings back. 

"Can you tell them I say hi? I saw them not long ago...But got chased off by Rosalyn and her friend...I thought they meant to harm the pups, but I think they thought I meant the same...Big misunderstanding built on an already rocky past." She said, alluding to the fact that it wasn't the first time she'd had a brush with Rosalyn and Erzulie- but she wouldn't go into details on it unless she was asked. She was actually somewhat relieved, in the end, that the kids had two capable protectors on their side. Three, of course, when you counted their mother- who likely counted for two rather than one. 

Caiaphas then wanted to know where Niamh lived, and she wasn't sure if Caiaphas should be trusted with the information- regardless, she'd find out where they were even if Niamh didn't tell her; and she didn't feel like they'd be threatened, anyway. "I left the pack with a bunch of others; mostly the Blackthorns. It was getting overcrowded, and I wasn't happy at the plateau." Understatement of the year. "And you? You got yourself an empire now?" She asked, half-joking simply because nothing else would have made sense. She wouldn't have expected anything less from Caiaphas.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2019, 03:21 PM