Blackbeak Bluff It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh had hoped to hear something from Caiaphas on the matter of Svalinn and Raleska, and though she did catch a slight change in her expression, the coywolf still remained somewhat difficult to read. Was she surprised? Did she know Rosalyn and her companion? She guessed so, as the two had seemingly intended to protect her children, but as she didn't ask any more questions about the squabble- at least not yet, if the tip had simply been earmarked for later- Niamh assumed that Caiaphas at least wasn't worried about her kids. It meant they were in safe hands...And even if Niamh had issues with Rosalyn, she still had to begrudginly be glad knowing that they were safe and well looked after. 

She actually told Niamh about her new homelands, which was more than she'd expected. Perhaps it was a way to lull Niamh into a sense of safety enough to divulge the location of the Firebirds- she couldn't tell, but she wasn't entirely sure she would do so, any way. She liked Caiaphas, but she wasn't sure she trusted her. Not because she thought Caiaphas wasn't trustworthy, but because of how she and the Redhawks had treated her, which might give her reason to retaliate. Nevertheless, she wanted Caiaphas as an ally, and her ears flicked back when she mentioned having some hostility from a neighbouring pack. 

Given that Caiaphas had said she was in Ankyra Sound, there were only two packs that Niamh knew of that were in the region. She hated to think that Coelacanth might be involved- and she planned to visit her friend someday. Still, any pack that would kill a member from another pack was to be avoided. And she already had a good idea which pack that was. She rumbled a soft growl when considering the facts. "That sounds like a rough way to start...I hope they know to keep their distance and that that doesn't happen again," She said. She shrugged. "If I were to hazard a guess, would I be right in assuming it was Drageda?" She asked. "Undersea isn't too far from here...But they're pretty peaceful folk, from what I know." She said. She sincerely hoped that Caiaphas didn't take issue with the Undersea wolves. If Coelacanth was a representation of the pack, then she felt there could be no way that the pack would stir to kill another wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes - by RIP Niamh - February 03, 2019, 04:49 PM