Blackbeak Bluff It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
From what Caiaphas offered, in terms of spooting Drageda moving out and in their direction, the head’s up would definitely be appreciated. She made herself a mental note to discuss that with Wildfire, and see what she thought of forming an allialce with Rusalka, even though the Redhawks wouldn’t be for it. ”That’d be nuch appreciated. And if one does come near us, we’ll be pretty quiet on the matter as we just want to live in peace. Maybe their grudge will have passed- who knows.” She said, touched by Caiaphas’offer to help them out. 

With the invitation granted, Niamh nodded appreciatively. ”Thanks, and will do. Just as long as Rosalyn and her little friend don’t go after me. We have some grudges that go back to her using ur pack for our resources then leaving without a thank you or goodbye, so the next time I saw her I called her out on it but she and her missus there put the runs to me. Same with the day I saw Svalinn and Raleska; but I think they thought I was gonna hurt them, and I thought the same, knowing them and it was a stupid kerfuffle. Something I need to sort out next time I see the them. Let those stupid misunderstandings and stupid overreactions just go.” She remarked. She winked. ”But I’ll be on my bwsg behavior.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes - by RIP Niamh - April 06, 2019, 08:56 PM