The Floodlands But I don’t get out much these days
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Wildfire- looking a bit tired and a bit more slow than usual, joined them and gave them a perfectly good excuse as to why she might not participate- and like the others, Niamh was quick to agree that she ought to sit this one out. No sense in jeopardizing her health and the health of her kids. From the look of the moose that Niamh had seen anyway, it was already on its way toward death, tottering along on weakened long, gangly legs. Its head hung down and its eyes had looked dull. The ticks that seemed to line its pelt like brown pearls had assumably drained some large volume of blood from it- enough to make it so frail and sickly. Though ticks were bothersome, they were also bulging and easy to see, unlike little ticks that had yet to feed. Something told Niamh that this was going to be one of the easiest hunts she'd ever taken part in. 

But she wanted Eljay's advice first. She didn't know if ticks would pass on a disease through the blood of an animal they'd been eating, but he seemed to give it the go-ahead. "I think it's just drained, honestly. It's covered." She said. Nothing like anything she'd ever seen before, but she nodded to Wildfire. "If you just wanna tail along an' supervise, we should honestly be able to talk this guy down no problem. Not a very fun hunt, but sometimes it's nice to have something served without a struggle," She said. So Wildfire wouldn't be missing out on something thrilling, and Niamh gestured that they close in on the moose, so that the others could get a good look at it too. 

When the moose came into view, it was standing still, head down. It still had a good amount of muscle to its legs and body, but it looked quite thin otherwise, its fat reserves drained. With its head low, it might've at first appeared as though it was looking for foor, any little bit of herb growing up past the snow- but it wasn't. It was simply standing, and looked like it would lie down any instant. She looked to the others and shrugged. She wasn't sure what to think of the creature that had been weakened by something so small- but at the same time, it was almost like getting a free meal.
Messages In This Thread
But I don’t get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - February 22, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Eljay - February 22, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Colt RIP - February 24, 2019, 03:33 AM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - February 24, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Wildfire - March 07, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Eljay - March 11, 2019, 07:34 AM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Colt RIP - March 11, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - March 11, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Wildfire - March 17, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Eljay - March 20, 2019, 03:42 AM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Colt RIP - March 21, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Eljay - April 03, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Colt RIP - April 05, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Eljay - April 17, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Colt RIP - April 21, 2019, 09:21 AM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Eljay - April 24, 2019, 06:48 AM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Wildfire - April 24, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Colt RIP - April 25, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: But I don’t get out much these days - by Eljay - April 28, 2019, 03:05 PM