Stone Circle I have nothing left to prove, 'cause I have nothing left to lose
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette sat next to him for a while without talking. When Merrit spoke, it was something she didn't expect. Valette whipped her head to the side at his words. Keen? Valette had been worried about her daughter but she had not expected that she would be found and not return to Easthollow. Merrit was still looking at the stone. Perhaps it was not Stark he was sad about. "Not coming back," she repeated in a whisper, sounding sad.

"I--," she started. Merrit sounded just as affected as she was. She wished to just pull his body against her in comfort but he had grown far too big for that. Valette wondered if she and Greyback were the cause of it. She looked down at her feet. "Perhaps it is good for her. Maybe it will make her less afraid of things but... I can't say that I won't miss her," Valette admitted. She let out a long sigh. "But she is safe. That is most important. At least... I assume she is?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have nothing left to prove, 'cause I have nothing left to lose - by RIP Valette - March 13, 2019, 05:16 PM