Sun Mote Copse I think about the years I spent just passing through
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Colt did his best to shuffle the pelts to the side as she'd indicated, but she hadn't been terribly invested in them being in the right place- they'd mess them up eventually, anyway. He moved forward to greet her and she moved to meet him halfway, burying her muzzle into the warm fur of his shoulder. She laughed slightly her voice muffled by the thickness of his brownish fur. "This is perfect." She said, though whether she was referring to where he'd put the pelts, or simply the fact that she was now pressed against her favourite person in the world...It was anyone's guess. 

"Fur'll be better than feathers," She said. "Kids can chew on fur all they want and be fine, but if they chew on feathers, they could choke...On the quill," She said, her voice slowing. Right. They still weren't allowed to have kids. She leaned against Colt, and exhaled. Each day that passed, she felt herself becoming a bit more sad that they weren't permitted to have kids. Also, she hadn't even gone into heat yet- she she half-doubted herself as well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think about the years I spent just passing through - by RIP Niamh - March 11, 2019, 11:07 AM