Sun Mote Copse I think about the years I spent just passing through
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
OMG lookit how handsome Colt is!!!!

Niamh shuddered at Colt's comment, and glanced over her shoulder at him, with a shark-like look in her eyes. She'd certainly understood the point he was making, and she'd put him to the test later, likely. She liked that they were recovering that fire that they'd once had, though she was being careful not to push it too far. It was tough for her to be patient, but there were plenty of moments, like this one, that made everything worth the wait. 

"Every now and then, sure," Niamh agreed, as she'd certainly not lost her coyote-chasing drive. "Just glad there's no more fighting off wolves or cougars. I'd be happy to be completely done with all of that," She said, her tone slightly dry. She paused as she examined a scent along the borders, before she moved on, momentarily pausing to reinforce a marking. She reflected back on their conversation about Undersea. "You ever seen a sea lion?" She asked, turning to glance at Colt to see his reaction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think about the years I spent just passing through - by RIP Niamh - April 30, 2019, 11:51 PM