Sun Mote Copse I think about the years I spent just passing through
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
His facial expression (like, the quirk of his eyebrows and faint glint of teeth) is perfect. <3<3

For a change, Niamh frowned when Colt suggested he wouldn't mind taking on a cougar. Perhaps it was a more sensitive subject now that she'd lost two brothers to cougars, when previously, it wouldn't have bothered her much at all. But she halted just long enough for him to draw up beside her, so she could press her shoulder against his. "No. I'm not losing you to a cougar." She said firmly. To lighten the mood, she continued. "I always pegged you for someone interested in younger women anyway, not older women." It was a bad joke, but she'd felt a bit bad discouraging him from fighting cougars, when she still wore scars from her last altercation with one. Regardless, in the end, it all meant the same thing- she wanted Colt to herself for as long as possible. 

He then asked about sea lions, and she had the perfect answer. "Legless fat-dogs." She said. "Seriously. They have like...Two front flippers, but no legs, and they're so fat they can hardly move." She said. "I shit you not, Colt. They exist."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think about the years I spent just passing through - by RIP Niamh - May 02, 2019, 01:12 PM