Stone Circle From Wolf to Whale
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette couldn't help but smile a bit when Greyback sat next to her and touched her cheek. She quirked her lips up just a bit. She leaned into his touch. "Well, you probably wouldn't know because she would not be alive," Valette pointed out. However, she was only mildly joking of course. It was just that this felt so different than her last pregnancies.

Valette slowly shook her head. "I don't know. It is not that it feels wrong," she stated with a shrug. "My belly just grows far quicker and wider than it has ever done before," she offered and then leaned against him. She couldn't help but kind of like the idea that everyone was seeing that she was pregnant. She licked his muzzle. "It is just annoying that it already makes me slower and less agile while hunting," she pouted. After all the female loved hunting.

Greyback's words did remind her that she lacked a female friend to talk about pregnancies and such. Ira was a friend but perhaps not the best wolf to chat about being pregnant with her father's cubs. Steph was normally the one she could go to but she was traveling. Vespera and Korei didn't seem like the right wolves either. Maybe there was a female in Lost Creek Hollow that could talk to her about pregnancies.
Messages In This Thread
From Wolf to Whale - by RIP Valette - March 13, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: From Wolf to Whale - by Greyback - March 15, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: From Wolf to Whale - by RIP Valette - March 16, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: From Wolf to Whale - by Greyback - April 01, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: From Wolf to Whale - by RIP Valette - April 01, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: From Wolf to Whale - by Greyback - April 13, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: From Wolf to Whale - by RIP Valette - April 14, 2019, 02:42 PM