Blackfeather Woods my star has left me to take the bitter pill
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
astara knew if she were to be successful, she must be swift. there would be little time before her presence was detected, and while she was young yet, she knew that the punishment for trespass often ended in death. she froze only as she heard a step behind her, her long and slender ears pulling back as she set her cold gaze on the stranger.

mou. another wolf that had abandoned the forest in the most perilous of hours. an uncommon acidity crossed her features and she hastened her pace, eager to put distance between him — eager to escape what had once been her home.

averna’s presence was detected well before astara saw her. the pale wraith wasted no preamble, instead uttering a single word that cut astara’s flight at once. she stiffly turned around, fur bristling and tail erect as she fixed her with a deep scowl.

she was no thief, she was taking back what was hers in the wake of having everything stolen from her.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
my star has left me to take the bitter pill - by Astara - March 31, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: my star has left me to take the bitter pill - by Astara - April 04, 2019, 09:36 AM