Swiftcurrent Creek feelin' good, like i should
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
All Welcome 
summer turned out to be as good as her little heart could have ever hoped for, it grew harder to keep track of the little free spirit as the days grew longer and hotter and best of all- filled to the absolute brim with life! she'd pay no heed to protestant paws whilst tottering about the place, eyes never seeming to have a chance to focus on one single thing before her attention was whisked away to something equally beautiful and deserving of her attention.

her current location had her in a position that a wandering eye would need to be pretty keen to actually realise a whole wolf as little as she was, resided in the whispy grass just a little ways from the centre of the territory. polaris was currently on her stomach, nimble body pressed hard against the ground so she looked like nothing more than a little grey cloud that had fallen right outta the sky. despite the somewhat comical appearance that would have some presuming she was simply playing a little game of hide-n-seek the young girl's features were scrunched into one of serious determination. 

you see, a bird had made its unlikely home on the concerningly low branches of a large bush thing and she had taken full responsibility over these babies safety since clearly their momma didn't know how to if she had them in such an easy to snatch position to any of the greedy gobs living here. as well as that, she really wanted to see them and after a whole lot of failed attempts of trying to get close without scaring them she had come to realise that as hard as it went on her short lived patience, being quiet and hidden was the only way to achieve getting to spot them peeking out tentatively after their mother went in search of food. so there she lay, eyes bright with uncontained joy as she listened to their little chirps and waited- trying hard to ignore the buzz in her paws just begging her to inch forward. it would be worth it.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
feelin' good, like i should - by RIP Polaris - June 07, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: feelin' good, like i should - by Aditya - June 07, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: feelin' good, like i should - by RIP Polaris - June 08, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: feelin' good, like i should - by Aditya - June 08, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: feelin' good, like i should - by RIP Polaris - June 14, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: feelin' good, like i should - by Aditya - June 15, 2019, 12:19 AM