Stone Circle To you I’m probably a light sadness
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette caught the glance from Indra. The female didn't want her to go? Valette respected that. She had heard glimpses of what her brother did to them. In fact, she had heard Laurel curse about her brother before she and her sister joined. Valette knew that this was going to be a decision that was probably going to change her relationship with her brother forever. She would do anything for her family, but she had to decide who was her family. Easthollow was her family. She was the leader and protector of Easthollow. Xan was never part of her life, not really. Xan was not part of Easthollow. Valette made herself bigger and lifted her head in a statelier position. Indra's words confirmed enough. She stepped forward and in front of Indra.

"No, you may not speak to Indra privately," she spoke to her brother. Her voice clear and not as soft as it had been before. Indra had not been pleased with his surprise visit. Plus, she spoke of Xan making it right. Her tail raised slowly. She had been taking care of the wolves he was suppose to take care of, as a husband, as a father. Her expression did soften slightly when the male admitted that he had no clue what he was doing. He had never been taught the act of asking for forgiveness from their mother. She never got to show him her caring nature. He was raised in such a different environment than her. Her poor brother. She didn't wish for him to be broken and alone. On a path of destruction. He had disappointed many, and perhaps, facing them all at the same time was an immense feat. "Perhaps you can start with apologizing to Indra. Show that you have regret for what happened," Valette returned, trying to at least offer him a paw in this situation. Even though, Valette was clueless what he precisely had done to the sisters. Valette kept her stance as she did not want Xan any closer than he was now.
Messages In This Thread
To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 03, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 03, 2019, 10:05 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 08, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 16, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - August 20, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 22, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 25, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - August 26, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by RIP Valette - August 27, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 01, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - September 01, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 03, 2019, 03:13 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2019, 06:18 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 04, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 10, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Greyback - September 10, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by RIP Valette - September 12, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 18, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 23, 2019, 07:44 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - September 28, 2019, 07:49 PM