ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered)
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
was it ok for Pygmalion to be skipped by Sunny?

Valette looked from Akuti to Sunny as the female spoke. For a moment, a scowl came on her face. "Damn it, Sunny. There is always something with you," Valette let out before she realized it. She was normally quite good with keeping her thoughts to herself but it seemed to be always something with him lately. And perhaps she was mostly worried about her own daughter. Valette didn't apologize for her words though because she kind of meant it. It felt good to let out for once. It was not only memories but he also had an infected wound.

"You are in luck, your daughter and sister are here," Valette stated. She then turned to Akuti. She rather wanted the female to stay away but it was kind of her to bring Sunny here. "We will take him in," was all she said but she was not going to give this female a thank you. At least it was a step in the right direction. With those words she also dismissed them. She motioned Sunny to come closer and then howled to @Minnow and @Dawn. Valette sighed. "Come, Sunny. You have a home here, as always," she stated, sounding like relenting mother. She often felt like his mother to be honest.
Messages In This Thread
ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Bhediya - December 19, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 20, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 23, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by RIP Valette - December 24, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Dawn - December 29, 2019, 04:52 PM