Bearclaw Valley my heart is in economy due to this autonomy
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
around them astara composed the dial - it was crude, but in time the rocks would give shape over suggestion -- in time, the altar would be ringed in totality, much like the simmering eye of a corona during moon's eclipse.

merrick's purling voice gave astara pause: she looked upon him and saw approval in that glimmering gaze. in that moment a whisper within urged her to embrace him -- and she did, pulling towards him at a rough prowl with a smirk lingering upon her lips.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - December 31, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 09, 2020, 10:40 AM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Merrick - February 11, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 21, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Merrick - February 22, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 26, 2020, 10:52 AM