Iktome Plains And I am losing more each day it seems
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
It seemed as though whenever the lights intensified, or began to move faster, the hissing got louder. It was barely loud enough, but equipped with sensitive hearing, it was just loud enough for a wolf to hear. It was somewhat like the sound of grasshoppers on a hot summer's day, or what it felt like walking into a store selling old-fashioned watches- so many that all the little 'ticks' came together in a soft buzz. She wasn't sure if she was hearing the hiss, or if she was feeling it, but she perceived it somehow, nonetheless- and associated it with any sort of swell in the dusky grey clouds that arced overhead. 

Even more peculiar was the fact that they seemed to tend to stretch from one horizon to the other- spanning East to West, and though they swirled and twisted, creating arcs and dunes, they did not seem to stray too far from where they were. Moving as though moulded and shaped tenderly and carefully by loving winds, the grey shapes pulsed and faded, softly, gently, slowly. 

Her attention was pulled away by the sound of pawsteps rustling the grass in one of the moments that the overhead lights went quiet, and she turned her head to see a familiar shape, cast in dusky greys and even darker on a night as dark as this one- beginning to move away. "Phox," She called out, her tone clear and without hesitation. She did, after all, feel inclined to welcome companionship, despite how it might have gone against her truer nature. "Phox, come see this," She said, before she began to gaze toward the heavens once more.
Messages In This Thread
And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 30, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 30, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 31, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 31, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - February 01, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - February 01, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - February 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - February 03, 2020, 05:28 PM