Iktome Plains And I am losing more each day it seems
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She looked to see if he was coming a couple times, but otherwise, kept her gaze fixed toward the stars, where the cloudy film of grey stretched across the sky above her, but had fallen somewhat quiet and still. She dared it to flare up again and move, but it seemed content to simply exist, moving more slowly than breath on cold air, as Phox came to join her. He spoke, and she gave him a coy sort of side-eye, and wriggled her shoulders slightly, causing herself to shudder and wriggle them once more. "You'd like that," Came her reply, buoyant with a sort of dark mirth. She gestured up again, with her chin. 

"What is it?" She asked, finally turning her head to look at him, noticing then that he wasn't nearly as preoccupied with the phenomenon in the sky as she was, which surprised her. She smiled softly. "C'mon, Astronomer- this is supposed to be your jam, isn't it?" She asked, kiddingly. But in the moment, it was more difficult for her, too, to turn her gaze back toward the skies, rather than simply gazing at Phox. Even in the dark, she could see the earthy tone in the eye nearest to her, though the darkness did serve to hide some of his scars. She remembered what he looked like, before he'd been injured- but didn't find herself pining away for a face devoid of scars. There was something about it that gave him a slightly more stern expression, and it was something she found deviously attractive.
Messages In This Thread
And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 30, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 30, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 31, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 31, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - February 01, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - February 01, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - February 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - February 03, 2020, 05:28 PM