Iktome Plains And I am losing more each day it seems
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Phox's diagnosis brought Niamh some relief, upon learning that it wasn't the Northern lights above them, but something called the Aurora Borealis. Of course- she didn't know that they were one in the same, but she was relieved nonetheless to not be disappointed in seeing how grey and dim the Northern Lights were, at a certain latitude, and when the conditions weren't perfect. She was able, then, to preserve the belief that the Northern Lights were meant to be vivid, dancing lights of purple and green- and that these Aurora Borealis were something completely different. Maybe some type of cloud, she supposed wordlessly. 

But before she could comment or react, really, he concluded in the same breath that he was not exactly pleased to see her there, and that he'd intended, with his trip, to distance himself from her. She looked at him then, hurt and disappointed, but her surprise melted into shame, and she nodded her head as she slowly looked toward the ground, now ignoring the much less interesting natural phenomenon overhead. In a voice barely louder than the hiss the lights had issued overhead, she spoke. "I'm sorry," She said, dejectedly. "I shouldn't of...Been so..." She grimaced. She wasn't sure she could exactly describe how she'd been, but she did certainly look as though every bit of it was regretted. There was still a bit of stubbornness there- as she still thought he'd done the wrong thing...But her reaction had been inappropriate. "I shoulda just...I dunno. I got no excuse. I was a pissed off Mom...But I shoulda handled things more...Better."
Messages In This Thread
And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 30, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 30, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 31, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 31, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - February 01, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - February 01, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - February 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - February 03, 2020, 05:28 PM