Iktome Plains And I am losing more each day it seems
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
FUN FACT: According to people in different areas of Canada, whistling at the Northern Lights allegedly has very different effects. Some people believe that if you whistle at them, they'll start to dance more...So if you go out looking for them, you might hear someone whistling in the distance trying to perk them up. MEANWHILE other people think that if you whistle at them, they'll come down and steal your soul, and strongly advise against it.

Niamh wasn't quite sure how to respond when Phox asked the question that had been sitting in the back of her mind for days now. Part of her was pleased that she'd managed to fix things to the point where he'd actually think to ask it again- and she felt relieved that he wasn't just considering mending their friendship, but in going further than that. She also wasn't entirely sure what she wanted just yet...But her heart, upon hearing those words, began to sing her a siren song that sweetened her smile, making her tongue curl as though she'd tasted something sour but delicious, and brought a warmth to her cheeks that flushed down her neck and over her shoulders. Whatever forbidden fruit this song was about, it warmed Niamh, and she reached out to nip his shoulder. 

"C'mon. I heard if you howl at the lights, that they'll start to howl," Came her warm, playful reply. In a way, the positivity of her energy could have been intended to give him an affirmative answer. The sparkle in her eyes might've said it all as well, in the look that she gave him before she leaned back- and slightly toward him- and sent her voice up to the heavens in a high, tremulous call with hopes of getting the Northern Lights to dance.
Messages In This Thread
And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 29, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 30, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 30, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - January 31, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 31, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - February 01, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - February 01, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Phox - February 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - February 03, 2020, 05:28 PM