Stone Circle snowdrops keep falling on my head
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette stayed seated in the clearing and turned her head when the female yelled 'okay'. Luckily she was quick to respond with a softer tone. Then she seemed to vanish and Valette went to lie down. She wouldn't mind relaxing as part of teaching her young. She loved how much Leta was trying her best to become a good hunter. She smiled at that.

When Leta charged at her she knew it by the noise that was coming from behind her. Valette jumped out of the way as soon as she heard the giggle. The Matriarch turned to Leta with a play bow, to initiate that she wanted to play or that her intentions were playful. Valette jumped towards her daughter. "Caught you instead," she grinned, tail wagging. She didn't want to discourage the girl though and licked her cheek. "So much better than last time."
Messages In This Thread
snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - February 10, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - February 15, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - February 18, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - February 22, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - March 10, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - March 23, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2020, 07:03 AM