Sunbeam Lair i want to be anywhere but here
Private 
This place is too familiar for his liking, though he doesn't mention that to @Kratos. Swiftcurrent Creek must be near, he knows, and he isn't sure how he feels about that. For now, he purposefully leads his mate away, their path hugging the side of the mountains for now. They travel in silence, mostly; it's a welcome change, and reminds him of the days he'd spent traveling with Helios, though he tries not to think about his brother. Thinking about Helios reminds him that he'd forgotten that search amidst all the chaos in Neverwinter Forest, and that reminds him of Phillip — poor, forgotten Phillip, who he'd briefly gone back for only to realize his scent at the borders was stale. He's failed far too many people by now to allow himself to linger on thoughts of them. If he did, he would drown in his regrets — and he has to focus on making sure he doesn't fail Kratos, too.
An opening in the mountains draws his attention away from his thoughts. He halts suddenly with ears perked, glad for the distraction. Look, a cave, He says, glancing briefly to Kratos with a playful sparkle in his eyes. Then he's off, bolting for the entrance of the cave with every intention of making his mate catch him.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
i want to be anywhere but here - by Zephyr - March 23, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: i want to be anywhere but here - by Kratos - March 30, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: i want to be anywhere but here - by Zephyr - March 30, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: i want to be anywhere but here - by Kratos - March 30, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: i want to be anywhere but here - by Zephyr - March 30, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: i want to be anywhere but here - by Kratos - March 30, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: i want to be anywhere but here - by Zephyr - March 30, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: i want to be anywhere but here - by Kratos - March 31, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: i want to be anywhere but here - by Zephyr - April 06, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: i want to be anywhere but here - by Kratos - April 06, 2020, 11:48 PM