Stone Circle you shoulda kept your pretty mouth shut
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
I only now saw I shadow posted Siarut! <3

Valette noticed that the white was already there. It felt like she was seeing Siarut more and more at the borders helping with strangers. She really liked that she wouldn't be alone. The female before her seemed respectful enough, so Valette would hear her out. If someone would take advantage of her politeness the female would no accept that, those moments were definitely great if Greyback or Siarut were there.

Valette dipped her head as the female revealed her name, Polaris, and that she was from the late Swiftcurrent creek. She knew of the pack but that one had been the only one they didn't have an alliance with. She wasn't sure why. Valette hadn't reached out since they had three allies at the time. Slowly Valette's face turned more thoughtful. She had heard that name, recently as well. Interesting. "I have heard of him but not as the Alpha of Swiftcurrent. I recently accepted a female in the pack, Lainie. She told me her father was Kavik as well, only he was leader of Uaine Gorsedd." Was this Kavik leader of two packs? That was so strange to the matriarch. "Is she family of yours?"

If her family was here and the female was willing to work with their family then Valette would not be one to decline her. Polaris continued she even knew some members of Easthollow, and not some new members but her mate and son. "Clay is my son, Greyback, who is his father, is my mate," she explained. Greyback was away at the moment so she couldn't ask him about it. Clay was here, but... hurt. She wanted to wait on her answer of this Kavik and Lainie before making a decision.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you shoulda kept your pretty mouth shut - by Siarut - April 03, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: you shoulda kept your pretty mouth shut - by Siarut - April 03, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: you shoulda kept your pretty mouth shut - by RIP Valette - April 04, 2020, 03:50 AM
RE: you shoulda kept your pretty mouth shut - by Siarut - April 04, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: you shoulda kept your pretty mouth shut - by Siarut - April 09, 2020, 04:43 PM