Stone Circle Your brother has returned
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Set right after this thread. @Clay

Valette looked at her son with worry. She would not leave Easthollow she would fight for her lands. However, if she was out of Easthollow grounds and ran into one she would make sure not to stay around and chitchat with someone from that pack. "I will remember," she just said to her son. If she would start about fighting them Clay would probably disagree. She was not a fighter, but she would do anything for Easthollow, for her family. Then she paused. "We..?," she repeated when he said that. She knew he didn't want to talk about it. "I'm sorry, you don't need to talk about it. Just I hope you don't think yourself as one of them," she ended in a soft whisper.

The mother was quick to support her son when he said that he couldn't walk that far. "We are close to one," she assured. As she walked, as slow as Clay needed to go, to a cache she continued. "Yes, Newt left. Only one howl, that was all. It--" Was this wise to say? "Your brother was very worried about you when you left. He became a bit of a recluse. Especially after your father... Well, Greyback evicted Vespera after a conflict. After that I think it was too much for him. Arlette told me that Newt was struggling with your Dad's decision," she tried to explain. Hell, even she had been mad about it at the time. "Its a long story. There were just several things that made him want to go, I think," she sighed. Then the mother offered a soft smile at Clay. "I am so happy and relieved that you returned."

Valette stopped at the closest cache and started to dig up a meal for Clay. It was only a day old. She took some older things out of it as well. It were mere scraps. "Here," she pushed the meat towards him. "I will be right back." The mother rushed off to another cache and returned within minutes with a whole Deer hind that had been further away. She placed it down by Clay. "Some extra,' she offered. Then she howled for @Leta and @West Tyree they would probably want to see Clay. She also called for Arlette. Maybe it would be good for her to check Clay for any wounds or illnesses.
Messages In This Thread
Your brother has returned - by RIP Valette - April 03, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: Your brother has returned - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Your brother has returned - by West Tyree - April 04, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: Your brother has returned - by Clay - April 05, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Your brother has returned - by West Tyree - April 05, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: Your brother has returned - by RIP Valette - April 05, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: Your brother has returned - by Clay - April 05, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Your brother has returned - by West Tyree - April 07, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: Your brother has returned - by RIP Valette - April 07, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Your brother has returned - by Clay - April 09, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: Your brother has returned - by West Tyree - April 09, 2020, 03:58 PM