Stone Circle Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked also to her mate for reassurance, but she was met with the same look on Greyback's face. She thought she had heard about most things in her life but it seemed that she was wrong. She was still hearing new things it seemed. It must be very rare then, since she had never heard of it. She nodded along with her husband, also curious as to how it would work. Though it didn't seem that Ira wanted to explain it. "For love then," Valette commented. She would probably go over this with Greyback later to see what he thought of it.

"Of course, come," she assured, she would lead Ira and this Winterbourne to a safe spot on their side of the border where she could rest while Greyback would fetch them a meal. While Greyback was probably baffled over the pregnancy news, for Valette this news of two males together was baffling to hear.

- end? -
Messages In This Thread
Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - April 19, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - April 19, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 24, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by RIP Valette - June 01, 2020, 08:35 AM