Lone Star Mountain you make my heart spin sorrow into silk
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
sounds good to me! archiving here<3

an elated grin was tossed his way when he dared inch closer to join the sylph as she trembled with riveting energy upon the world's edge, or that was how it at least felt. eyes of polished lustre did not stray from him once as he reached the drop, sprightly air ruffling his pelt with its fatuous intentions as she took glee in witnessing the transition from fear to euphoria as he gave in to the thrill of such precarious wonder. it did indeed bring her such joy to be able to be the first to show him the dizzying difference in perspective when you rode upon the mountains that you were so used to having look down upon you. 

eyes flick back to the world winking back, smile deepening with bliss at his twinkling laughter whilst her heart leapt high within the confines of her chest when he loosed his song to dance with the sky kissed air found only roaming the land brazen enough to reach for whatever lingered above. she laughs, and laughs, and laughs; the troubles nipping at her heels shying away from the sun's blazing embrace around the two wolves revelling in her display. 

and finally she'd tilt her head back, letting her own symphony leak from parted jaws to dance with west's tune and travel up to whatever entities frolicked in the skies above. she'd done it, with the spectacular arrival of a new day, she'd reclaimed these mountains with her voice.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: you make my heart spin sorrow into silk - by RIP Polaris - July 07, 2020, 11:09 AM