Stone Circle I won't explain or say I'm sorry
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Assuming both have left the thread, except GB

The last thing the Matriarch expected was for Valour to get emotional. His tone of voice was wobbly and then this hurt was clearly directed towards Clay. Valette looked from Valour to Clay, and then back to Valour. Trying to make sense of all this. Clay had quite a way with people it seemed. She kept her held raised when her son sounded so angry with her. She kept her expression neutral, and her chin raised. She watched how there boy raised his fur and was clearly upset with her. Normally Valette would feel bad about this but not this time. This was all on Clay.

He explained, and Valette did get some sense from it. The previous warlord captured him and both children had found kinship. Still, Clay had never explained it to her that way. If he had then she would have understood the importance of Valour but Clay had not been tactical on his return. He had told her that all nightwalkers were dangerous so hence her confusion. Why had he been hiding Valour from her. She didn't have a chance to say something, Greyback defended her. It was sweet of him. When she wanted to speak Clay went after the young man. He had looked desperate. He was trying to save their... friendship. Was it really friendship though?

Valette turned to her mate. "I think Clay just learned a valuable lesson that honesty is the best policy. As I told you, Clay had warned me to never talk to a Nightwalker. If I found out I had to instantly run away for my own safety. Sounds like they al are very dangerous. For some reason, Clay wasn't comfortable telling about his friend Valour. He saved him, apparently. Why not tell us about his savior? His friend? Why be ashamed?," she recited to her mate and shook her head. She was silent for a moment, looking after where Clay had run away to. Her mind was turning. Repeating in her head what she had seen. After a while she broke her silence. "Greyback....," she started. "...Remember when Ira said she was carrying pups for those males that love each other? I wonder.... Do you think our Clay is like that...? With Valour?" She wasn't sure if male friendships looked like this, hence why she asked Greyback's opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Valour - May 14, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Clay - May 14, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Greyback - May 14, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Valour - May 15, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Clay - May 18, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Greyback - May 18, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Clay - May 25, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Greyback - May 26, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Valour - May 31, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Clay - June 01, 2020, 10:47 PM