Stone Circle No one can save you because you don't want to be saved
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette shook her head. She didn't believe that she was stronger than Sia. For him, this was his first loss while she had battled through many. She had just gotten used to it. He still had to learn to cope. She looked at Sia when he couldn't speak of her name. "One day you will have to, Sia. Your kids need to know about her. They need to know her name, not only from me," she commented. "That is all I ask. All I want for you. You need to mourn but also start talking about her. It will help. You need to speak about her and remember her. That is what she deserves. If you cannot talk about her, then you tarnish her memory and only remember the pain. You need to remember all the good things you've had with her," she spoke. That was all she needed to say. It was important for him to realize. Especially for his kids too. Since they would have to grow up with only a memory of her and it should be a damn good one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: No one can save you because you don't want to be saved - by RIP Valette - July 24, 2020, 05:22 AM