Stone Circle inquiring within, pt 1
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
an exuberant smile is flashed at her words, feathered plume swaying languidly at her hocks. in her opinion, the traveller's resolute ability to commit to her yearn to discover the ins and outs of nearby packs despite believing it to be unconventional made her character all the more attractive. not that polaris even regarded it as odd, it made perfect sense! after all, if she'd been more considerate of investigating the backgrounds of other packs then perhaps her flank wouldn't be scarred, a sneering reminder of her time spent with the vile nightwalkers. a swift nod is granted before trilling "i'm happy to help! and i know i can't talk for my leaders but i'm confident that if you'd ever like to, you could find yourself a home in easthollow! i'm sure you've something to offer even if you fear you don't, from the bravest soldiers to soft spoken storytellers- they all provide something for their home!she didn't care what anyone thought, she would stand by that statement forever. a pack that catered for a variety wolves all carrying different interests and skills would always stand stronger than those who regarded certain skills as 'weakening or pointless'.

ears flutter to attention, vigilant look aflame with curiosity. spook, legion? unfamiliar to her, a new pack or from further out than she would've guessed? she did loose a laugh at their value, grin growing sheepish in nature as she admitted "well i don't think they'd ever take too kindly to me looking for a home there then, i am quite an awful hunterand frankly, she was okay with that. the lack of independence was a pain in itself but she'd gotten by with small game as a lone wolf and if she did succeed in learning to fish...gosh that conversation with valette and west could've happened years ago, how had it only been about a month? even casting a glance at the whirpool of tainted memories that roved within that span of time made her weary. but she was never going to let herself feel bad for the discomfort to catch ahold of her when it came to robbing the lives of 'prey animals', now that was unorthodox. tilting her head, she'd muse "i haven't heard of legion though...are they near here? if so they must be new, but if they're further out i guess it'd make sense i didn't know them...there's still a lot i've yet to see, but thank you! i appreciate the knowledge, i want to be a scout you see. perhaps a master ranger someday!she couldn't imagine anything better, getting to help out others whilst exploring all the world had to offer? and getting a title to hold for it? spectacular. 

"nice to meet you too yllkahaunches would relax her into an easy sit as she continued to murmur "are you new to the teekons then? or just from one of the other packs?"
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 29, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - June 29, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 30, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 01, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 04, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 07, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 08, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 10, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 12, 2020, 11:08 AM