Stone Circle I never remember how things really happen
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette just slowly nodded, almost wanting to say 'Sooo?'. She hadn't heard anything from their allies yet, so she figured they were also enduring this rain on their own. Aerasha was probably being dramatic about things again, as she always was. It was even more confirmed when she cried out, weeping even. Valette was unaffected.

It wasn't even a shock that the female was not sorry for leaving, not sorry for anything. Except for being herself? Yeah, well such a pity. "I can't help you with that," she commented, not really invested at all. Her green eyes traveled over the other. She wasn't going to tell Aerasha but if she might have been sorry for leaving or showing anything of bonding to Easthollow she might have given her a chance. However, now the damage was done.

She didn't feel any responsibility for taking in the female, who had never really been there for the pack by helping out. She kept her eyes on the other, strict almost. Like a headmistress scolding a kid. "I'm not accepting you back in Easthollow, if that is what you are after," she stated, wanting to get to the point.
Messages In This Thread
I never remember how things really happen - by Aerasha - August 10, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: I never remember how things really happen - by RIP Valette - August 28, 2020, 03:06 PM