Neverwinter Forest you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
-shoves post here-

Keres moved with the other two in veritable silence, thinking over the exchange the trio had just had with the "Saint". Nyra had all but spilt and strewn her guts everywhich way to Hydra at the meer threat of death. This behavior told Keres a few things, namely that the bear of a woman's loyalty meant next to nothing, but also that there seemed to be disension among their pack's ranks. Could you even call it a pack? A band, perhaps. A group of miscreants and misfits, more like.

Slowing to a stop alongside their queen, Keres nodded in acknowledgement of her words. And wait, we will, The silver wolf answered, shaking her head a bit to rid the water from the fur near her eyes. They need not wait long, it seemed, for a wolf came to greet them soon enough, greeting the Ostrega matriarch by name and the male with them by a jovial snipe. Curious. The thought was whisked away as the pale gaze moved to her, and a greeting in its wake.

Vallkyrie. The name struck a fond chord within her. Keres, She responded in kind. Pleasure.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about - by Keres - September 15, 2020, 05:20 PM