Fox's Glade It was a perfectly good grand piano
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,096 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Ofcourse!!

Arlette watched Merrit's reaction. She was glad that there was no judgement, unlike her mother had done all that time. That was what she was the angriest about, how her mother, who she had on a pedestal had treated her. Arlette shook her head in anger. "No, it was too painful to name team. I was mourning," she commented. Though secretly she had. It was not that she thought about pup 1 or pup 2. They had names but she would keep those names for herself, as something she had Kaito had together.

'That is not all," she stated then and casted her red eyes at her brother. "You should have seen mother when she found out. Frankly, us having pups had been an accident. He hadn't really planned, but when mother found out I went behind her back she treated my like trash," Arlette scowled. "All those years of being loyal to the pack, not heading out on my own, never setting a foot wrong. It didn't matter. Mother hated me. She ignored me or made hurtful comments at me, and then after the cougar attack she could be nice again. Clearly out of guilt. I don't need her pity," she huffed at her brother.

"Wait till you do something wrong, you will see mother's real face," Arlette warned. "I don't deserve to be treated like that. I've had enough." It was in this moment she was more than ready to leave, there was nothing here for her except Kaito's deceased body and it wasn't really that he could do anything for her now he passed. She had been held back long enough by this.
Messages In This Thread
It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Merrit - October 04, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Arlette - October 05, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Merrit - October 05, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Arlette - October 05, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Merrit - November 19, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Arlette - November 20, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Merrit - January 20, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Arlette - January 21, 2021, 03:05 PM