Redhawk Caldera i don't know where we are in the grand scheme of things
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
WC: 193

They would be able to see both the first glimpse of sunrise and the last sliver of sunset from their vantage point, without beong so obscenely high in altitude that the air would be thinner, as it might be on the mountain. She looked out toward the peaks that rose up, obscuring the slight slope of the horizon and across the glen at its feet. Eljay marvelled as well, and she smiled faintly when he pondered which children she was talking about. She gestured toward the mountain. “Bronco and Meerkat.” She said, though she chuckled. “I guess they're not really kids anymore, but...” She said with a soft shrug, as she turned to gaze out into the plateau, noting where the edges of it rose along the far corner of the extinct volcano, and toward the wilderness that hid secrets from her sight.

“Well,” She said, gesturing toward their potential new homeland with a flick of her snout. “Why don't you give me a tour? Show me your favourite part about this place- an' we can keep an eye out for shelter, water and food sources as we go along,” She said.
Messages In This Thread