Moonspear I'm still waiting for my turn.
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
It was the cry that caused her breath to hitch, her eyes to water. The way her beloved sibling slipped to the ground to wallow in her sorrow. Gray would not let her drown, though, instead following the movement to cuddle in close and hunker down as the emotional hurricane surged on. Whatever warmth, whatever help, whatever love she could provide, it was Nyx's to take.

It was then that a blossom of hate flowered, deep in her soul, a burn much the same as she had felt when she had stricken the traitor down. The dark wolf of the north floated across her vision, his name scrawled across the sign posted next to the deadly flower. Though the slight had not been against herself, Gray would not forgive the damage he had caused, the wreckage he had left her sister's heart in.

You can, She assured the mother, sweeping her tongue across the landscapes of her cheeks to wipe away the tears. It doesn't feel like it right now, but I know you can. Words, cliche maybe, but important all the same. Heartbreak was not an easy foe to combat, she knew, but Nyx was stronger than that. There was no doubt in her mind, even after finding her here on this precipice.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
Messages In This Thread
I'm still waiting for my turn. - by Nyx - October 28, 2020, 05:15 AM
RE: I'm still waiting for my turn. - by Keres - October 28, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm still waiting for my turn. - by Nyx - October 28, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: I'm still waiting for my turn. - by Keres - October 28, 2020, 12:27 PM