Hideaway Strath Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,096 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
All Welcome 
@Derg :D

As usual, Arlette had gotten lost while traveling. She completely went in the opposite direction she intended to go. The girl wanted to go to Rusalka, but instead of going there, she had strayed inward. She had blamed that forest. She followed the mountains, afraid to go over them by herself. These were different mountains than the ones up north. As she followed the mountain range she came past a pack. She was unaware that her sister Leta resided there, and that her family had connections with them as well. The pale female floated past their borders like a ghost, unseen and unheard.

However, one thing didn't go unnoticed by the female. She scented Derg. Her heart leaped. The man had made quite an impact on her. His kindness from their first meeting to him traveling to Easthollow to tell her that they were relocating. She kind of understood the hint now that he really did genuinely want to see her again, if only she had not been so insecure herself to question him. And while she didn't feel like she was the best tracker, she had a newfound determination to see him again.

The pale female tracked him all the way through the mountains, it was easier to track their scent or any other passing marks in the desolate mountains. The girl was glad for her thick coat that protected her from fur plucking winds, and icy colds. She made it over the mountains, so far she had never been from home. Her legs were weary. She tried to hunt, but with tired legs, there was little she did catch. How relieved she was when she came upon that familiar scent of their border. She didn't want to call it home, but to have their scent so strongly in her nose felt so relieving. If Dreg was out again, she might actually kill him or it might even kill her. She howled for him, longing but weak. She was clearly not meant to be a lone wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel? - by Arlette - November 21, 2020, 04:33 PM