Larksong Grotto I don't mind a little town or drinking my coffee cold
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
For a time Raleska was aware she was being tracked. She kept her posture the same, feigning obliviousness. When at last the cover broke she whirled around towards her pursuer with hackles bristling and shoulders hunched aggressively.

Oh. The flame-licked tail was a dead giveaway this was one of their own, though at first glance Raleska did not immediately place him. Her fur settled, but she cast him a shrewd look anyway. Any accusation hanging on her lips was dropped by his flattened posture and his mention of being here to help.

She was Raleska. She didn't need any help. Her fur bristled indignantly, wondering if he was here to babysit her like she was a helpless woman. She had half a mind to turn his cheeks as red as his tail with a horrible quip, but then she recalled if Njord was liked by either of her surrogate mothers, she'd better be nice.

Fine. "You could go up that hill and see if anyone's watching." Raleska suggested, lips disguising the hidden smirk. Sure, help -- by being the first guy that breaches enemy gates in a minefield. It was hard to tell if she was joking or not given the scowl on her face, and Raleska refused to give an inch in the way of warmth.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't mind a little town or drinking my coffee cold - by Raleska - December 12, 2020, 12:27 PM