Stone Circle shooting stars never fly for me
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Permission from Asori for Valette to know about West and Polaris since he will tell her in this thread.

Valette smiled at the warm meeting. She wagged her tail as well and then smiled at the girl. "Oh really?," she sounded surprised. It was a pleasant surprise though. She liked the younger female, perhaps like her own daughter. Scratch that, totally like her own daughter and since she heard the exciting news from West she could consider her one.

She had to chuckle, and smirk slightly when the female stumbled over her words. She let her finish. The matriarch arched one brow. "Oh really," she smiled, having to hold a giggle. "That is very sweet. Though I do hope West knows you see him as 'just a friend', because he told me recently you are together," she drawled teasingly to the pale female.

Valette had to let out a chuckle at the female. Since she had the feeling she was making up the friend part since she didn't dare to tell her. "I very much approve if you must know," she clarified to Polaris.
Messages In This Thread
shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 02, 2020, 06:09 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 04, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 10, 2020, 06:58 AM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:56 PM