Stone Circle Ooh, I'm Breaking Down
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
nothing else mattered. as he approached- those verdant eyes with that everlasting glow, so full of potent life in the midst of winter's frigid claws, she knew that in the end it was him. it would always be him. the world had dealt her a card, perhaps it was really an act of cruelty- a way to keep her performing in its tragic play. a reason to keep on fighting forever because as long as west was with her, she would continue on. 

how had she not been blown away by his beauty the second she'd seen him? 

for a moment it was overhwhelming, her steps faltering at the force of emotion that squeezed tight at the mechanics working her chest and air-- god there wasn't enough air where had it gone-- but then the distance was gone and he was there and her muscles seemed to melt as she collapsed into his embrace with the softest of gasps. 

for a moment she focused hard only on drinking his familiar scent, so earthy and reassuring; whilst listening hard to the steadfast melody of his heart. 

death had seemed to have taken a liking to trailing them, cutting down family members like they were weeds but...they had each other. right now they had each other and that was all that mattered. a tense at his words, eyes finally lifting to search his; silently egging him on, widened in their agreement to what she already suspected must surely be coming. any pasts nerves had fallen away, she was no longer daunted in the slightest by such a commitment. on the contrary, she needed this, needed to know that at least this was a solidified fact they could hold onto when venturing a world so unpredictable in its cruelty. 

"yesshe'd gasp the moment he slowed enough for her to squeeze a word in, ears fluttering back as she whispered "i love you...so much and i want to live the rest of my life with you. the idea of waiting, it seems so absurd now, why does anyone ever do it? when we don't know how many seconds the world will continue to grant us together, i don't want to waste a single one. i want to be your mate west tyree."
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 03, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 04, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 07:01 PM