Redhawk Caldera Than lying at the sharp end of this knife
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She could tell Fennec was disappointed- and she was quick to notice the waves of tension that wafted through her frame, indicating that at any moment, she was considering lashing out- likely to provoke Niamh into a fight. Niamh had already mentally prepared herself, honing in on Fennec's injured shoulder which she would use to her full advantage, just as she'd promised- but slowly, resentfully, Fennec's posture relaxed. 

"That's fine. I have lots of time." She said. Of course, unlike Fennec, she'd forgotten about the fact that she would likely be having children again in a few months, and that that would impede their training. There was only so much her brain could handle within the first five minutes of waking up after a nap. "Let me know what I can do to help in the meantime, but-" She said, and she yawned. "I need some rest." She said, hoping that would be enough to dismiss Fennec so that she might simply use what tiredness still clung to her, and get back to sleep without too much trouble. If she stayed up much more, she'd wake up too much, and not be able to get back to sleep.
Messages In This Thread
Than lying at the sharp end of this knife - by Fennec - January 03, 2021, 09:57 PM
RE: Than lying at the sharp end of this knife - by Fennec - January 03, 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: Than lying at the sharp end of this knife - by Fennec - January 03, 2021, 11:38 PM
RE: Than lying at the sharp end of this knife - by Fennec - January 04, 2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Than lying at the sharp end of this knife - by RIP Niamh - January 04, 2021, 05:22 PM
RE: Than lying at the sharp end of this knife - by Fennec - January 05, 2021, 12:44 AM