Stone Circle In my hands, they crumble
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled at the young boy and nodded. "I understand that. Leta, also knows a lot about the stars. Perhaps when she returns here one day you can ask her about it," she offered to him. "I'm sorry I have not more knowledge on the stars," she excused. She smiled softly at the young boy, glad that he seemed to find things he liked about this world, because gosh he would need that.

"I wanted to sit by Greyback's stone and just remember him. I miss him a lot," she told Kallik. He, no doubt, knew what it was like to miss someone. "The only thing that makes me happy is that he was old, and just passed in his sleep. No pain or trauma. He had a good life. But it is still hard to be without him," she spoke, admitting to him that she was hurting. Then again, it wasn't so crazy that she was sad about her mate's death.

"I always try to remember the good moments. The happy moments. In the beginning they hurt, but you must realize that they hurt so much because you loved that wolf dearly. I've always had to go on after a loved one died. The pack needs me. So I try to channel that hurt in to work and taking care of others and then slowly the pain goes away," she told him.
Messages In This Thread
In my hands, they crumble - by Kallik - January 15, 2021, 11:19 PM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by Kallik - January 23, 2021, 10:50 PM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by RIP Valette - January 24, 2021, 10:36 AM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by Kallik - January 25, 2021, 07:50 PM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by RIP Valette - January 26, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by Kallik - January 28, 2021, 10:58 PM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2021, 10:55 AM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by Kallik - February 04, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2021, 09:10 AM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by Kallik - February 20, 2021, 04:10 PM