Hideaway Strath I want to do all the things your lungs do so well
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon
Forward dated to 2/12

A week had passed since her heat, and everyday she looked for signs of life growing within her. She wondered how she would know for sure. Eventually, it would be obvious with the swelling of her sides, but she didn't want to wait that long tong to know. She wanted to know now. She was impatient. She thought maybe a talk with Arlette was in order and decided she would seek the healer out soon.

In the mean time, she operated under the assumption that she was, just to be safe. It didn't keep her from her duties, though, it just meant she was more careful than she would normally be.

Thoughts of their children drifted through her mind as she patrolled near the opening to the strath. She wondered what they would look like and what their personalities would be like. She imagined Ky as a father, and it made her smile to herself. 

A rustling sound nearby brought her attention to her task, and she paused to sniff the air—nothing there but rabbit and various packmates. She brushed it off and continued on, nose to the ground to inspect the scents there.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I want to do all the things your lungs do so well - by Simmik - February 02, 2021, 01:43 PM