1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
set immediately after this thread! 
@Kynareth Deagon

Nyra figures on what's coming as she saw her co-lead follow into the Chambers, likely following the smell of blood. She assumes Simmik will tell him who's responsible for her getting her shit kicked, and the Grandmaster will come looking to do damage. 

Some time later, he's coming out, striding with what Nyra sees as sutiful purpose, but she's already within a hundred or so yards of the entrance to the cave system, meeting him readily with her words and unapologetic posture.

"You already know what's up. Can I tell you why, before you lunge at me?" Nyra confronts with a tone firm with authority yet somehow soft - a suggestion, not a hidden command.
"She doesn't like me, and I don't particularly care for her either, but that isn't why I kicked her ass. I've had enough of her challenging me, directly or not. So I sent a message she may or may not have scars to remind her of - much like yourself, I'm not to be fucked with." Nyra kept her voice level the entirety of her speech, gazing at him without fear. But even in her hell-blazing gaze, there is some apology as  she meets his own gaze "I figure she is pregnant, and she seems to think the same thing. So out of respect for you, and for the sake of your children, our pack's future, she's not dead. I had her throat in my teeth when she yielded to me." These words are spoken a bit softer, genuineness to the unsaid statement that she probably cares more than she'd like to admit, if not about Simmik, then about him, his kids, the pack, and the future of the Saints.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
'cause it ain't over yet - by RIP Fury - February 07, 2021, 02:17 AM
RE: 'cause it ain't over yet - by Kynareth Deagon - February 07, 2021, 02:36 AM
RE: 'cause it ain't over yet - by RIP Fury - February 07, 2021, 01:25 PM
RE: 'cause it ain't over yet - by Kynareth Deagon - February 07, 2021, 02:16 PM
RE: 'cause it ain't over yet - by RIP Fury - February 07, 2021, 04:04 PM
RE: 'cause it ain't over yet - by Kynareth Deagon - February 07, 2021, 10:52 PM