Jade Fern Grove i didn't even feel when i took my eyes off you
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
One of the bonuses of living in the Bypass now was that surrounding territories were, well, the only way she could find to describe them was 'sweet'. Laurel had checked out some of the Bypass territories in her first time living with the Rivenwood wolves, and she decided to check out some of its surrounding territories too. Laurel had always enjoyed a bit of exploration, even though she'd never labelled herself as a scout.

As she stepped outside of the Rivenwood borders she recognised the Grove. These lands — the east — had been her home for a long time. She didn't quite realise how close the home was that she had lived in with Reek, or she might realise it was a lot longer than even she thought.

Bearclaw Valley was where it had all begun, and though Laurel sometimes longed to be away from it, perhaps accepting that it was here and that things were the way they were was easier in some ways. Perhaps here, with Mahler and his wolves, she could truly find a new beginning. Xan's ongoing absence worried her, though she couldn't fathom where he would've gone. Maybe he'd come back. If not, then who would she make her family with? A family with not complete without a father. They'd both needed that second chance. Now, though...

These worries were set aside for later thought as Laurel walked through the grove. A light snow accompanied her as her paws crunched through the existing snow on the flat lands. Her eyes were on the floor, watching out for any of the Grove's creeks that might've gotten covered by the snow.
Messages In This Thread