Cedar Sweep Everybody with your fists raised high,
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Sorry for my previous shortness, I've been having trouble with muse lately ;w;

Nyra registered the surprise that seemed to run briefly across his face, offering a soft chuckle as Blair spoke his choice, asked about if anyone else was currently at the Copse to solidify their claim. 
Almost sadly, the Queen thought of the small numbers they had. Hemlocke, she knew, had taken to the Copse to get started. At the current moment, there were only five members of her band. 
Herself, her daughter, Charles, Hemlocke, and now Blair. But Lotus wouldn't be ready to travel for at least another month or two, and her own paws were bound to stay with her child. Charles would also not leave until Lotus could travel too. He had said as much. 

With a sigh, Nyra answered. "Currently, only one other wolf is at the Copse. My daughter keeps me and her father tied to the Strath, thus we currently can't add our scents to the claim yet. The other wolf in the Copse currently, is named Hemlocke. He's as black as darkness, with red eyes, normally only out and about during the night due to being extremely sensitive to sunlight." The Empress turned her head some, looking toward the towering mountains that separated the Hinterlands from the Wilderness, the former claim for Moonspear...

"I think it would be of our best interest if you joined Hemlocke in the Copse, help get our claim on the land settled." Her gaze returned then to Blair, silently asking if he had any objections
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Everybody with your fists raised high, - by RIP Fury - May 07, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: Everybody with your fists raised high, - by Blair - June 15, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: Everybody with your fists raised high, - by RIP Fury - June 17, 2021, 05:40 PM