Cedar Sweep I'm just burnt out from pleasing you
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The stranger leaped back as Nyra feinted her lunge. 

The cocky smile from Vanity and the words she spoke meant little to nothing. The name calling rolled off Nyra's back like water from a duck.
Whether this cunt liked it or not - Nyra did own this land. The world, no. But her scent was weaved through these trees just as it was weaved through the Strath, and very soon - every inch of the Hinterlands. 

Nyra didn't need to prove her status to one so stupid that they couldn't already see the Empress as she was - Alpha, leader, monarch. 
Thus, she still didn't return words.
Instead, she grinned around her already bared teeth, something sinister and glinting at the clear intent to kill. A predator on prey. 

Cannibalistic

Nyra strode toward Vanity then, fur on end. It wasn't an all out charge just yet, but if the brazen hag didn't already start moving away, the Battle Maiden intended to crowd her space.

Either way, whether Vanity was already moving or not...

Nyra gave little to no warning as she exploded into a full on sprint. 
Massive, yes. Thus, easy to underestimate. And even though the War Phoenix held most of her physical power in strength and size, she was still incredibly fast and would be able to chase with ridiculous ease. Especially where she knew these woods so well. 

That is, if Vanity was able to get out of reach of Nyra's jaws fast enough.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 26, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 26, 2021, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 27, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 27, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 28, 2021, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 28, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 28, 2021, 04:35 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 28, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 29, 2021, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - July 01, 2021, 12:38 AM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - July 01, 2021, 01:22 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - July 06, 2021, 02:02 PM