Broken Antler Fen I'd hate to see you waiting
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,156 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
had bridget not heard her?
the cardinal's lack of immediate alliance with teya set the girl on unsteady footing. "you help towhee but still attacked?" she asked slowly, the words tasting of pondwater in her mouth.
"you have blood," she added in a hiss, unable to stop herself. what sort of response was this to an attack? towhee had not stopped bridget from being attacked, and the little violet was too filled with anger to ask after the other's mental state. 
twice now, the redhawks had disrespected them, and teya seized upon this as a very fitting scapegoat with the residual ire over ibis' death.
what was the point of an alliance if brecheliant wolves met teeth at the caldera?
i guess death can bring out a lot
her gaze softened, dropped, ears wilting. the barb that had been inadvertent fixed itself to teya.
a swallow. she lifted her head, waiting for the answers she sought, wounded spirit vying with her internal sense of pride, and over both, ire.
"brecheliant lose three. we all suffer. none of us act like that." not even her. what was bridget's problem?
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
Messages In This Thread
I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 04:19 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 05:49 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 06:08 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 06:30 PM