Broken Antler Fen sagebrush
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,153 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
bridget's voice cut teya across the cheekbone. she dropped the moss and stepped forward with an angry lash of her tail, unable to help herself. blazeriver eyes were frustrated, fixing her lover with an hotheaded, zinging anger.
she caught herself, but only barely, spitting "you!" before she could stop. and the raven was more deeply angered now, at herself for misstepping, and, and stared irately at the ground between them.
"there a lot you not know, bridget."
"there a lot i not say, because β€” because i not know how you feel. hm? in love with ibis, then she die."
tears, suddenly; she had not meant to say it, but rushed on, for that was what teya did β€”
"then she die. so i f β€” mm β€” i β€” ah, kynareth. leader of saints." she arched a sardonic, hurt brow quickly at bridget, begging the cardinal not to ask, but to infer as heavily as she wanted.
"well, he have wife. so," she sniffled, "then i find you, hurt, and i just β€” i ready to fight. for you. so. then you," scuffing at the dirt with a paw. "i was right to go and demand apology for you. and i get it." she lifted her head. "i not ashamed of that. even if you not want me to go."
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
Messages In This Thread
sagebrush - by Teya - July 28, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: sagebrush - by Bridget - July 29, 2021, 01:23 AM
RE: sagebrush - by Teya - August 01, 2021, 12:35 AM
RE: sagebrush - by Bridget - August 01, 2021, 02:47 AM
RE: sagebrush - by Teya - August 06, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: sagebrush - by Bridget - August 13, 2021, 09:28 AM
RE: sagebrush - by Teya - August 13, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: sagebrush - by Bridget - August 13, 2021, 11:32 PM
RE: sagebrush - by Teya - August 17, 2021, 09:00 PM