Redsand Canyon Within my bones this resonates [3]
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
668 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Warrior thread 3/5. Open!

From the look of Nyra and the stunted pace of their travel together, the woman was not at perfect health. It had not occurred to Sivugat to challenge her outright during the transition; he was too busy mulling over his own poor state, stewing in his own self-loathing and feeding his deeply rooted rage towards Moonglow. But now that he was here and he had recuperated over the course of the past day or so, Sivugat wondered.

Their deal was plain: he would serve her in whatever way she required, and in return he would be free to live here, to better himself. It sounded too good to be true, and so Sivugat was resistant to believing in it, or in the word of the so-called Grandmaster. He was on high alert as he prowled among the darker parts of the canyon.

So far as the boy could tell, this was yet another pack of creatures eager to grind him to dust, but he would not allow that to happen.
Messages In This Thread
Within my bones this resonates [3] - by Glaukos - October 04, 2021, 06:43 PM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by RIP Fury - October 06, 2021, 03:57 AM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by Glaukos - October 08, 2021, 09:04 PM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by RIP Fury - October 09, 2021, 08:32 PM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by Glaukos - October 10, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by RIP Fury - October 10, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by Glaukos - October 11, 2021, 02:32 PM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by RIP Fury - October 11, 2021, 03:52 PM